Duolin Respules (Levosalbutamol/Ipratropium)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
5 respules in 1 packet
6 To 15 days
Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page
WHAT IS DUOLIN RESPULES?
DUOLIN RESPULES is a combination of two different medicines, ipratropium bromide, and salbutamol sulfate, that is used in obstructive pulmonary disease.
DUOLIN RESPULES is indicated for patients who suffer from a “chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,” COPD.
The combined effect of these two medicines will relieve severe breathing problems, lack of breath, and pressure in the breasts.
DUOLIN RESPULES Respule is intended for inhalation and ought to be administered through a suitable inhalation therapy device.
The contents of the ampoule should not be taken orally or given parenterally
You can use it with a device called “inhalation therapy spray.”
This device turns your medicine Into the fog (scattered medicine) you need to breathe.
BEFORE TAKING DUOLIN RESPULES DO NOT USE IT IF:
- If you are allergic to similar drugs containing atropine or similar atropine
- you know that you have an enlarged heart or condition known as “hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.”
- you suffer from a rapid heart rate (tachyarrhythmia)
IN WHICH CONDITIONS YOU SHOULD NOT USE DUOLIN RESPULES Respules?
When taking DUOLIN RESPULES, take special care if:
- You are suffering from an eye disease known as glaucoma (increased eye pressure) or from any other eye disease.
- You have recently had a heart attack (myocardial infarction)
- You have widening veins problems in the lower part of your legs
- you have, in the history of the disease, heart disease, irregular heartbeat, or angina pectoris
- You suffer from the diabetes mellitus, a metabolic disorder of glucose in the blood
- You have hyperactivity of the thyroid gland
- Do you have problems with your prostate or difficulty urinating
- You have cystic fibrosis
- you have learned that you have an adrenal gland tumor (phaeochromocytoma)
The use of salbutamol can cause decay in teeth known as caries.
Therefore, it is recommended, especially in children, to pay attention to proper oral hygiene and to carry out regular dental check-ups.
WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED DOSE TO USE DUOLIN RESPULES?
DUOLIN RESPULES is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
The recommended dose is one ampoule, three to four times a day: for adults (including elderly patients) and children.
Older than 12 years.
HOW TO APPLY DUOLIN RESPULES INHALATION THERAPY?
The medicine is for inhalation and can be administered through a suitable inhalation therapy spray or intermittent positive pressure switch.
The contents of the ampoule should not be taken orally or given parenterally.
Before starting the procedure, you should ask your doctor or nurse if you are not sure how to use it.
1. Open the bag and remove the tape from the single dose of apple
- Carefully detach the new ampoule
- Do not use the ampoule if it is already open or if the solution has changed inside
- Remove the tip by twisting and always hold the ampoule upright while doing this
- Push the entire contents of the ampoule into the sprayer chamber
Your doctor will tell you whether you need to use other quantities
- Do not dilute or mix the spray solution with other medicines, unless your doctor has recommended this to you.
- Use a spray according to your doctor’s instructions
- After you have finished, carefully discard the residual amount of the drug
- It is essential that your atomizer is always clean by following the manufacturer’s instructions on how to clean your dispenser
If a solution or mist (dispersed solution) accidentally comes in contact with the eyes it may a patient can experience pain, tingling, redness, enlarged pupils, and blurred vision.
WHAT IF YOU HAVE TAKEN MORE DUOLIN RESPULES THAN PRESCRIBED?
If you take more than you need, talk to your doctor or go to the hospital immediately.
IF YOU FORGOT TO TAKE DUOLIN RESPULES?
- If you forget to take a prescribed dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- Never take a double dose to make up for a missed dose
IF YOU SUDDENLY STOP USING DUOLIN RESPULES?
Do not stop the therapy with medicine without consulting your doctor.
Your doctor will tell you how long you should use DUOLIN RESPULES.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
- Mouth dryness
- the irritation of a throat
- Severe allergic reactions that result in breathing difficulties or dizziness
- Allergic reactions followed by such as rash or itching
- Swelling of face, lips, and tongue
- Mental disorders
- Pain in the eyes or other eye problems including blurred vision, enlarged pupils, and glaucoma
- Increased sweating
- Improper heart function
- heart failure when a heart function is reduced
- Dry throat, swelling of the throat
- Breathing difficulty and shortness of breath
- Diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, or other problems with the digestive system
- Muscle cramps, muscle weakness, and pain
- Urinary retention
- Feeling sick (asthenia)
- Blood pressure drop
- Dental caries
- Changes in taste
There are no reviews yet.