Budecort Respules (Budesonide)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
5 respules in 1 packet
6 To 15 days
Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page
WHAT ARE THE MEDICINAL BUDECORT RESPULES AND WHAT IT IS INTENDED FOR?
Budecort Respules contains the active substance budesonide,(corticosteroids) which has an anti-inflammatory effect.
BUDECORT RESPULES is used to treat asthma.
This effect is manifested as a reduction of bronchial obstruction during the early and
The last stages of an allergic reaction.
BUDECORT should be regularly used. It isn’t intended for the elimination of acute symptoms
The full therapeutic effect of BUDECORT will be reached within several weeks.
BEFORE TAKING BUDECOR
Before using BUDECORT, tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You have or have had liver disease
- You have lung tuberculosis
- You are a fungal or viral respiratory infection
THE USE OF BUDECORT AND THE OTHER DRUGS?
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- Steroid medicines.
- Drugs for the treatment of fungal infections (such as itraconazole and ketoconazole).
- Drugs used for HIV therapy such as ritonavir and nelfinavir.
HOW BUDECORT IS PRESCRIBED
The recommended dose for adults and children older than 12 years is 1-2 individual doses (200-400 micrograms) once or twice daily.
Maximum recommended dose: is daily dose: 1600 micrograms daily.
Children under the age of 12 years:
- Initial recommended dose: 1 single dose (200 micrograms) twice daily or 200 – 400
- Micrograms once a day.
- Maximum recommended dose: 800 micrograms daily.
- In the case of dosing once a day, this dose should be taken in the evening.
Children under the age of 6 years:
BUDECORT is not intended for use in children under six years.
WHAT ARE THE INSTRUCTION FOR BUDECORT Respules USE?
- BUDECORT in the form of Respules is intended to use as a nebulizer.
- The nebulizer is an electric device that releases compressed air through medicine in a liquid form, which turns it into a fog.
- Then such medicine is inhaled through a mask or mouthpiece.
- During the treatment, your breathing should be calm and deep.
- The standard dose of the drug is inhaled for 5-10 minutes.
- After therapy has been finished, rinse your mouth with water and do not swallow it.
- If you’ve used a facial mask, wash your face, too.
- After each use, wash the nebulizer container and mouthpiece or facial mask.
- It is essential to maintain all the parts of nebulizers clean.
- The respiration could be improved within two days, but to achieve its full function, the treatment could take up to 4 weeks.
- It is essential to use the BUDECORT each day, even when you do not feel the symptoms of asthma.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT SYMPTOMS OF ASTHMA DURING THE BUDECORT TREATMENT?
If you feel you are breathless or breathe heavily while using BUDECORT, you should continue taking it.
But contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Contact your doctor without delay, if:
Your breathing worsens, or you often get asthma during the night.
In the morning, you begin to feel anxiety in the chest that lasts longer than usual.
These signs can tell you that your condition is not controlled in the right way and that you need it without delay different or additional therapy.
THE APPLICATION OF BUDECORT DURING PREGNANCY AND LACTATION?
If you are pregnant or plan a pregnancy, consult your doctor before taking BUDECORT,
do not use BUDECORT unless your doctor prescribes it.
If you become pregnant while using BUDECORT in the form of Resuples, do not stop the therapy.
If you are breastfeeding consult your doctor before taking BUDECORT.
Influence of BUDECORT on the management of motor vehicles and machine handling.
It is unlikely that the use of BUDECORT in the form of a spray suspension will affect your ability.
To operate motor vehicles or machines.
WHAT ARE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
- During the use of medicine with a nebulizer, some side effects could be expressed.
- If you experience any of the following symptoms, please inform your doctor.
- The swelling of the face and especially around the mouth, with swelling of the lips or tongue, eyes and ears
- contact dermatitis
- Fungal infection in the mouth. This is less likely if you rinse your mouth with water after application
- Mild irritation of the throat, cough, and hoarseness.
- Skin rash following the application of the face mask can be prevented by washing the face after using the face mask.