Beclate Rotacaps (Beclometasone)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):|| |
Severe allergic reactions, Allergy symptoms, Asthma
30 rotacaps in 1 packet
|Delivery Time:|| |
6 To 15 days
|10% OFF:|| |
Use Code AM10 @ Checkout page
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT BECLATE ROTACAPS?
BECLATE ROTACAPS with the active ingredient beclomethasone are used in obstructive diseases respiratory tract that is administered by inhalation which enables target therapy, BECLATE ROTACAPS in the lungs has an anti-inflammatory effect and reduces swelling and irritation of some parts of the respiratory tract.
BECLATE ROTACAPS helps prevent the beginning of symptoms of mild, moderately severe, and severe asthma in patients requiring regular therapy.
It is necessary to use the medicine regularly.
If the symptoms occur like a sudden asthma attack like when you feel you have no breath, do not use BECLATE ROTACAPS to eliminate them.
BECLATE ROTACAPS is not intended:
- In the treatment of a sudden asthma attack, another group of drugs is used, which is fast and short action (rapid-acting inhalation bronchodilators).
- If you use more than one drug, be careful not to mix them.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BE AWARE OF BEFORE THE ONSET OF A THERAPY?
Please, inform your pulmonologist before starting the BECLATE ROTACAPS application if:
- You have or have never used drugs for tuberculosis.
- you have or have ever had a fungal disease – candidiasis in your mouth
- you use BECLATE ROTACAPS at the same time as the systemic administration of corticosteroids
- you have or have ever had an allergy, such as, for example, allergic rhinitis an inflammation followed by sneezing, and nose leakage)
- eczema followed by itches and redness of the skin
COULD BECLATE ROTACAPS BE USED WITH OTHER DRUGS?
Since some medicines can impede the appropriate effects of the medication BECLATE ROTACAPS, careful observation of your condition meticulous is required if:
- you are taking drugs for the treatment of HIV infection,
- you are taking antibiotics metronidazole or
- you are taking disulfiram used in the treatment of alcoholism.
HOW CAN BECLATE ROTACAPS BE USED DURING PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING?
Before starting the inhaling therapy with a dry powder of BECLATE ROTACAPS, you are advised to inform your doctor if you are pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
On the current health situation, a doctor will decide about the course of the course.
HOW CAN BECLATE ROTACAPS BE USED DURING HANDLING VEHICLES OR OPERATING THE MACHINES?
BECLATE ROTACAPS does not influence the ability to drive vehicles or handling with machines.
WHAT ARE THE DOSING RECOMMENDATIONS?
- BECLATE ROTACAPS is intended for inhalation and does not take them orally.
- It can be used only by using Rotahealer.
- Treatment should be taken regularly, every day, as long as your doctor does not decide on another way of treatment
- The BECLATE ROTACAPS effects will appear within several days
- Do not interrupt therapy, even if you feel better
- Do not take a higher dose than prescribed.
- The prescribed doses are depending on the diagnosis, stage of disease, and age.
- Adults and children aged 12 years and older
- Prevention of asthma: the maximal initial dose: is 800 mcg daily
- Maintenance dose: the maximum dose of 400 mcg/day in divided doses.
- A severe form of asthma: 250 mcg four times/day. The maximum dose is 2000 mcg taken twice daily
- Children aged over four years
- The maximum dose for children is 400 micrograms per day.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE USING BECLATE ROTACAPS:
How to use a Rotahealer?
Rotahealer as a medical device is specially designed to enable the usage of medicine in the form of dry powder. The drug in this form can improve the effects of therapy.
Therefore, follow the instruction:
- Check the Rotahealer and eliminate any damages
- place the capsule in the appropriate hole on a Rotahealer
- When a tablet is broken, and powder is in a device, start the treatment
- Before the inhalation, you should deeply exhale
- After inhaling, hold your breath for about 10 seconds
- Wait for 30 seconds before taking another dose, if necessary
WHAT SIDE CAN EFFECTS BE NOTED?
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, redness, itching
- Severe allergic reactions include swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue, or throat,
- Problems in swallowing or breathing, rash accompanied by itching,
- stunning, fainting, or collapsing.
- Candidiasis, a fungal infection on the mouth caused by Candida albicans
If after seven days of the use of BECLATE ROTACAPS there is no improvement in breathing and whistle in your chest, or if you get worse, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
There are no reviews yet.